Browning A-Bolt 270 WSM

Any interest in this? This is an A-Bolt II Hunter, not a plastic A-Bolt III.  It has the original  box, papers, comes with Tally scope mounts and an extra magazine (in fact if I have a second spare mag, I will include that as well).  The scope does not come with it.  Caliber is 270 WSM, its great caliber, very fast and lots of energy.  It's a beautiful and great bolt action hunting rifle without a doubt. I'm just looking to make room for a different rifle (TC Prohunter), and I like this Browning but I don't love it. It was new to me, and I only have one box of Federal Fusion through it, so the round count is very low. Hence, the action is tight, trigger is crisp, and the bore is super clean and bright.  I'd happily do $600 plus whatever shipping to your favorite FFL.  I'm into it for considerably more than that.  So please don't hammer me with unfair offers. Private message me if interested.

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

Edited by eagle rider
  • Like 1