Rest question

92onCaliHollow

So as I am sitting here in the blind, I am looking at my bow and notice my rest looks funny. On the one side of the opening, there is a plastic piece to keep the whiskers in place from what I would assume from turning. I know u have to remove that piece to replace the whiskers. But on the other side of the opening, there is not the same piece. 

Did this one that is not there fall off? Or is it not supposed to be there. I have never noticed it until now and I have had this for 3-4 years.....

Full disclosure, I am not an advocate of whisker biscuit rests. It came on the bow with the package and I was going to put one of the 2 drop aways on but am saving the one I did not put on the wife's bow for my new Elite or the new 90% let off PSE when ever I can afford it and am gonna keep this as a backup so dont wanna have to keep messing with it

1477427310911-201757712.jpg

Hmph.....guess that means I'll have to buy a new rest....sorry dear, but apparently I NEED one, LOL

It shoots fine so I'll just be careful for the next 11 days till the crossbow cones out. Probably won't get out much with the forecasts anyway after tomorrow

Ty though for the answer. At least now I know