CVA Scout/hunter

Billdogge

• 3 months later...

Hard to beat a 35 rem, if you need more you can always make it into a 358win. Or you could get the whelen and load it down to a 35rem or 358, hell you can load it down to 38 special and use it for squires and bunnies. I'm willing to bet I was the only one this winter to hunt rabbits with a pump 35whelen:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have a half dozen of them 270,7mm-08,35rem,358win,44mag, 45-70. The best bang for your buck in a fire arm great triggers and all shoot great the worst one I have is the 44mag and it shoots an 1 1/2" group with a few different factory loads.

The 44 mag was the only one I was seriously looking at, figuring I could use it along with my pistol same caliber and all.

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

Are we running iron sights or scopes?
If scopes what power / brand?

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk

All of mine are toys and not serious hunting guns so all but 1 have the same cheap scopes that all my other toy hunting rifles have redfield 2-7. My 358win with a 16" barrel has a vx-3 1-5x20 only because I don't have a better place for the scope yet.

To my knowledge they don't come drilled and tapped for irons so you would have to have that done, they do come with an excellent scope mount.

• Like 1