NEW WORLD RECORD WHITETAIL

hunterman7956

14 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetails said:

They would have to dig pretty deep. Our DNA is not on file. Just a name and a number.  It's not open for just anybody to get that info even if they wanted to. 

Very interesting. Thanks. But I would think that the B&C would consider it important enough...since it is potentially the new, freaking non-typical World Record, to dive into the data. But perhaps,  you are probably right. I do not know how rigorous or serious the B&C is. But we are talking two years down the road...and these type of things can grow in scope. Take on a life of their own. I just hope it all reflects positively on deer hunting.

Edited by Buckstopshere
  • Like 2

Unreal that is only a 3 1/2 year old buck. 

I was told from a reputable source that the rack is in a bank vault for safe keeping, which I though was pretty cool.

ALSO, they have a substantially larger buck on there trail cameras that made it though the 2016 season. Will be interesting to see what the larger bucks status is next year. What an amazing hunting lease !

Unreal that is only a 3 1/2 year old buck. 

I was told from a reputable source that the rack is in a bank vault for safe keeping, which I though was pretty cool.

ALSO, they have a substantially larger buck on there trail cameras that made it though the 2016 season. Will be interesting to see what the larger bucks status is next year. What an amazing hunting lease !

If this is the case, they can easily get $100K+ for 1 season. Governor tags go for the same throughout the US for a variety of species. Heck, people pay $60-$90K on sheep hunts and sometimes don't kill a booner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's one of the pics I got a couple days after he killed it, part of a text conversation , I have others but can't find them, I believe I may have deleted that text messages and not saved the pics.
He should have put on a UA hat and slung some high end binos over his neck, endorsements and appearances could give him a good start in life .
image.png

You're not kidding. If that was me you'd be able to see the label of my underpants in that picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk