Wolf in British Columbia

BizCT

Was doing a search on the guide my Dad used to get 2 wolves in British Columbia and found the video from his hunt on Youtube.

Both made Top 5 in British Columbia History, the biggest one being # 2 all-time in British Columbia

Biz,

Awesome wolves, congrats!

When I was in BC last October, one of the guys in camp shot a male grey  wolf on the first evening while looking for elk as he just sat overlooking a river bottom.

I almost had a shot at one on my third day. While riding horses back to camp after hunting mountain goats, four different wolves started howling all around us. What an eerie feeling! We got off the horses and my guide started howling back to them. I set up next to a evergreen tree and waited for one to appear. I felt like I was turkey hunting. I saw glimpses of one at about 40 yards, sneaking through the dense evergreens in the fading light. Just couldn't get a clear shot. They all circled down wind and must have caught our sent and vanished.

Shooting one wolf is a great accomplishment, let alone two. What are you doing with the hides?  Congrats again.