NEED YOUR SUPPORT......PLEASE....

Lately I have been busy reaching out to local assemblymen and writting letters to our governor. I need your help..I have alot of family, friends and co-workers involved and now I'm seeking support from my hunting community....apparently the governor has proposed a cap on medical mal practice and  wants to create a Brain injured baby fund as part of his new budget.How does this affect my family, my oldest boy of 9 years has cerebral Palsy and would have had a chance at a normal life had action been taken by his physican and the institution where he was born. How can governor propose a cap on medical mal practice when my son and children like him will have pain and suffering for the rest of their lives? What quality of life will this new proposal provide for my son when my wife and I are long gone? Unlike most of you and I, my son will need assistance the rest of his life and these proposals dont help him in the least. Please write to the governor or call/email your local assemblyman and tell them that you oppose the cap on medical mal practice and you oppose the Brain injured baby fund. If you need to know who your local assemlyman is you can contact a person that I'm working closely with, he is from the center of justice and democracy he can provide you with as much information  you need to get started. His name is David Giller Email: [email protected] or he can be reached at 917-710-6476. If you contact David just let him know that you heard about this from Jack, Sal's father  Thanking you in advance for your time and support. Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Some great news I was advised yesterday that the governor took out of his budget the cap on medical Mal Practice. Now we are just waiting on the status of the proposed brain damaged baby fund. For those of you who have helped, me and my family Thank you.

Regards,

Jack 

Thats great news...

Thanks John..... my wife and I, family, friends , other parents that have childrens with disabilities along with the leadership from The Center for Justice and Democracy based in NYC have worked very very hard and I want to think all of our hard work has made a difference.