tilling....

growalot

It's kicking my butt this year...My fault didn't get the clover sprayed down so I had to DR it and then till it in...I have a bit less then half done. Can not risk spraying now due to constant winds and the garden perennial fruit and flowers in full leaf and bloom. I will let the ground settle and then do a cross pattern over what I just did..that's for tomorrow and then the nights should be warm enough to put in the plants I bought this morning...OMG it's been a long time since I have had to buy this many plants..ground is still too cool for the seeds to go in...beans ,cukes,winter squash and melons...That late frost I predicted better happen this year.. Holy cow there were way too many quarter sized hair brown spiders carrying big white egg sacks running away from the tiller today, freaked me out a bit!. Well breaks over..Aaahhh passion fruit herbal tea mixed with OJ...so refreshing!...Got grab the gas can and get back to it...