Internet Adirondacks

Doc

Somehow, I got on an email mailing list for a news letter from an organization that has a great site that features articles and great pictures of Adirondack attractions. I started reading this newsletter completely every time it came, and enjoying the pictures as well. I have become addicted to that news letter, so I looked up the address on Google and discovered the actual site. The address is  http://www.adirondacksusa.com/

I have to recommend that those of you who like to vacation in the Adirondacks take a look at the great articles and photos that these people have pulled together .... at no obligation.  If you are interested in hiking, boating, canoeing, exploring, tourism, or just plain checking out the Adirondack vacation areas, take a peek in this site and see some of the greatest attractions that we have right here in our very own state. I think that for some, you may find yourself planning a vacation up there to see some of these places on your own.

I just finished reading the most recent newsletter and thought to myself that perhaps you people might enjoy reading about what we have here in the corner of our state. Some of you have probably already encountered this site, but for those who have not, I thought I would bring it to your attention.

• Like 3