Fixed my decoy...

growalot

Other than my bow I have to say I love my bobbin head decoy...they company sold and they don't make them like this any more...not sure I have seen any around in a while...I put him and my bobbin head hen out together,It's a riot watching different animals react....I've had some close calls with young buck coming in to him...I coyote yip to scare them off, a good cough works too...Anyways he's getting old and the heavy balance weight has cracked the plastic...but I drilled and did some fancy wiring and he's casually turning his head and swinging his rack up and down again...couple of times I dozed off to have him startle me when I snapped awake over the years....lol  He is very noisy to set up so I will do it the night before and I have a big piece of camo material I tie around him...I never spray scent on him but use scent wicks under him.He works great in these lane ways and the small middle plot where they can see him from the ridge and the slashings on the other side...He's a problem in the front field though...cars can see him from either end of the pines...then begins the Oh so slow drive up the hill or stopping getting out of the vehicle. :rolleyes:...by then I'm waving out the blind window...lol