HECS clothing

TACC

I have been watching the shows and advertisements regarding this on the outdoor channel and the Pursuit hunting channel. Does anyone have any experience with this? They have video testimonials that are amazing but it seems to good to be true.

I really want to get some it's only about $150-$200 on Amazon .

I'm not as much the money but I didn't want to be duped into buying the " newest" snake oil.

Please chime in with your experiences

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Long story short my dad calls me one evening and starts telling me his buddy at our rod and game club tells him he was wearing a full Hecs suit and deer walk right past his ground blind and tree stand without ever detecting him....my dad watches the videos and is sold.....so he buys one and asks if I am interested....really wasn't looking to drop that type of coin so that conversation ends quickly....fast forward to my birthday march 2016 and he decided to pull the trigger and get me one too.
I used it last archery season and shot a buck at 8 yards....not saying it worked, but my dad was pumped!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1