Two Coyote Take Down A Trophy Buck On Trail Cam Photos

22 hours ago, reeltime said:

I could care less if the season is open all year, even if it was open all year I doubt the added hunting time would add much to the harvest totals

Again with the human deaths caused by deer, the numbers are so small its barely worthy of a consideration in regards to deer management.
Coyotes do not kill as many deer as people think, yes they do kill and eat deer always have and always will but their primary diet is mice (which by they way are primary carriers and transmitters of the Lyme virus) and other small mammals.

While I have no issue with the venison donation program but to use it as an excuse to just kill more deer and make it easier on their pets??? Where do you come up with this stuff? I have no problem helping people in a time of need and have always been one to help, but We have reached a point that there is a growing number in our society that just simply refuse to help themselves and just want everything handed to them for free.

Sent from my LGL58VL using Tapatalk

That pretty well sums it up

• 1 month later...

"I have no problem helping people in a time of need and have always been one to help, but We have reached a point that there is a growing number in our society that just simply refuse to help themselves and just want everything handed to them for free."

This is so true, and then all they do is whine when the hand outs are taken away. 

Dave