Canada Bear

Cappy

Anybody going to Canada for bear this spring??

Were set to go the last few days of May and first few of June. Cant wait, spoke with my guide and he says the bears are just starting to hit the baits. Still snow in the woods and very cold/rainy.

We go every year, fishing is awesome and bear hunt is a lot of fun, usually get a chance at one but have passed several while waiting for the big one. Spoke with my guide the other day and he says that the baits are heating up pretty well now.

we go to New Brunswick, Woodstock area. just over the border from Houlton ME. Have hunted there about 8-9 years and love it. Our guide says they are hitting pretty well and lost a trail camera that one of the bears chewed off the tree. we leave on the 28th and stay for the following week. Where do you go??

I depart tomorrow (may 21) for southern NB, Canada. My 4th time going, having gotten 3 previous bears. I am just as excited this time around. I am going to Lindsay Sporting Camps again, bringing my proven Browning 45-70 single shot.