Cuddeback Cuddelink

phade

Given what you are looking to accomplish and the urgency, I can probably help you out later this week with a solution. Cost would be right at $425 all in but I can “silver platter” the set up for you with two standalone cams and show you how to work the cams, get app running, etc. All you would need to do is buy lithium AAs. Cuddeback really isn’t the right move right now.
Right now I’m tapping out of my deliveries from Friday and have more due in Tuesday and Wednesday. I’m about half done today with orders from this weekend.
B28A1E4B-ADFD-484A-A951-0BE09E20CE94.thumb.jpeg.6bf4a6af58973567ab9ee1adbe743746.jpeg
Glad to see business is booming!

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

Thanks. Starting to get a little stressful internally (not with clients or servicing). I'm reaching inflection point of having to decide between capping the business off for what it is or making a full run at it with expanded offerings and giving up the corporate gig. Scary.

• Like 1

Thanks. Starting to get a little stressful internally (not with clients or servicing). I'm reaching inflection point of having to decide between capping the business off for what it is or making a full run at it with expanded offerings and giving up the corporate gig. Scary.
Always a good problem to have!

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes