Paladino 4 Gov. turns in 28,000 signatures

bpb

alt=PALADINO FOR THE PEOPLEhttp://paladinoforthepeople.com/images/LOGO_yardsign.jpg[/img]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

July 15, 2010

716-863-0806

[email protected]

PALADINO FORCES REPUBLICAN GOVERNOR PRIMARY

WITH LOBBYIST LAZIO

Paladino Files Double Legal Requirement of GOP Signatures for Governor Race

(BUFFALO, NY) - Buffalo businessman Carl Paladino, Republican candidate for Governor of New York, today announced that his campaign, after the hard work of thousands of volunteers across the state, will this afternoon file 28,000 Republican signatures on petitions with triple the requirement spread across 21 Congressional districts and 62 counties. This petition submission will successfully place businessman Carl Paladino in a Republican primary for New York State Governor against lobbyist Rick Lazio.

"Today we will file a bullet proof package of 28,000 Republican petitions to place Carl Paladino on the Republican primary ballot," said Michael R. Caputo, campaign manager, Paladino for the People. "With tens of thousands of Republicans calling for Carl Paladino to be in the Republican primary, only one thing could explain why Rick Lazio would decide to challenge our petitions; fear. Rick Lazio can not beat Carl Paladino in a primary so he wants to knock him out of the process."

Carl Paladino, a successful Western New York real estate developer and attorney, declared his candidacy for Governor of New York in Buffalo in April. He and Tom Ognibene have submitted for approval enough petitions for the Republican primary and are now collecting petitions for the Taxpayer line. For more information on where Carl Paladino stands on the issues, please visit www.paladinoforthepeople.com.

###

www.PaladinoforthePeople.com

Paid for by Paladino for the People

PO Box 447, Buffalo, NY 14205, David D'Arata, Treasurer

Here's the problem I have. I have heard all of this stuff before, and not really all that long ago. We had Pataki who campaigned as a friend to gun owners and then turned around and passed all kinds of so-called "assault rifle" restrictions. he too claimed to be a Conservative Republican but never lived up to that label.

So, when campaign rhetoric and promises don't really mean a thing to these guys, how do you really recognize one of these characters that is telling the truth if he does come along. These guys love to say that they are outsiders like that is supposed to be some badge of honor. All that means is that they have no record or paper trail to foul up whatever they have to say to be elected. The last major outsider that I can remember was Carter when he was running for president ...... And look how that turned out. No, that label doesn't do a thing for me.

And of course finally, there is the question of what chance does this guy have to beat Cuomo. Most likely Lazio's chances are pretty darn slim. So what chances does this Paladino really have.

So, how about somebody trying to convince me that this guy should or even can become the next Governor of NYS. I really can't warm up to any candidate from either side of the fence, and have really become one politically cynical son of a gun.

Doc

Cuomo was in charge of HUD and was the person who pushed the cheap loan deals. Look it up it's history.

LAzyOH is rated an D- by the NRA. Paladino is not from either of the 2 parties were so stuck with.

Pataki would have never gotten his AW bill passed if it were not for the Albany gun clubs getting 100k grants. You knew that already and forgot it.. That was one of the things meatsticks wrote about last year.

I never voted for Carter either, he screwed me out of a pay raise when I was in the Navy.

Didn't care much for either bush. I'm stuck with voting for the lesser of 2 evils and all of them graduated from he same law schools. Which means they all think the same.

Make your own decission I only post the news.  I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince anyone of anything. You guys are debating the same BS now for over  year cept' on a different forum.

Well then, I guess that puts an end to this thread and I am still stuck with the same cynical political views. I don't trust any of them, and everytime I get a little enthused about one candidate or the other, they turn around and lie through their teeth and stab their supporters in the back. I don't see anything different about this guy. I'm not sure what has happened to American politics but it seems that those that can manipulate public opinion and toss out the most convincing lies are the ones who win and we don't seem to have any defense against it.

Doc