Need a Hunter ed course

5.9cummins

Well my wife just said she wanted to take the plunge and get it done with. Shes mentioned it a few times before but it never seemed to materialize. She said she could wait until next year because we don't have the pressure caner yet but i don't really care we will freeze it if need be. I guess 80$ for a case of canned beef is getting to her.

I looked at the DEC list but i am looking for a short class (1-2) days. I cant get a babysitter for 3 or 4 nights.

Anyone know of any classes in Allegany or Catt co. that are not listed? Or Madison, Onondaga, or Oneida from 8/27-9/3? Going to see my parents that week so it could be any class because the babysitter is free.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am going to give DEC a call on Monday to see if i cant find something.

That was the list I am referring to.

Its got classes that we could make but i hope to find another one that may work out a little better.

I am going to call about the home study course in Cattaraugus on the 13th to see if there is any possibility that we could get her in.

I talked with the region 9 coordinator for DEC today at church and there is at least one more at the Richburg rod and gun club that isn't on that list but i am going to look for more up my parents way for the end of the month.

you better jump on what is available inconvenient or not. They fill quickly this time of year.  If you find another you can always back out. But if you do not find one, you are screwed.  That is the time that most say instructors should do more.  Just a suggestion from an instructor. 

you better jump on what is available inconvenient or not. They fill quickly this time of year.  If you find another you can always back out. But if you do not find one, you are screwed.  That is the time that most say instructors should do more.  Just a suggestion from an instructor.

I know i plan on signing her up for one tomorrow. She only mentioned this yesterday afternoon. I am going to be calling region 7 in the am and give the rod and gun club a call to see when they scheduled theirs.