Tioga boar ranch

wooly

from what ive heard from a few of my friends that have been trying to keep it hush hush is that thanks to a few pigs escaping from this place all of Tioga county will soon be able to shoot them. one of my friends is going out this weekend to a farm on the boarder of Broome And Tioga county's where so far they have killed 30 pigs since summer.

• 2 months later...

I went to Mohr's with a friend, my experience while fun was a bit disappointing. The game was semi wild, only the corscian rams and some of the pigs ran when we approached. The island has trash strewn about and you push the pigs to the end of the island and corner them. I went mid April and the 2 biggest things I disliked was the fact that they were telling me not to use a bow and told me I'm going to need more arrows (I brought 6 with me) I started to doubt myself and my equipment but used the bow and shot my ram at 20 yards right in the boiler maker, after 2 steps he died. Secondly they took the game when we helped them on the boat @10 am to the shore. We didn't get back to it till almost 2PM and they had gutted the animlas and used the river water (via a pump) to clean the animals, the problem is they set the pump in sand and silt and the insides of my ram were completely inedible when I butchered it.  The amount of sand and dirt was bad.