Rut Question/Observation

JALA RUT

I know there's been multiple conversations on here about rut timing or stages of rut activity and conversations about the existence of a 2nd rut. Which, I am a believer in a 2nd rut cycle/peak involving breeding of does missed in first rut cycle and early dropped fawn does with good nutrition. My question is about observations this year...seemed like the main rut was more of a trickling in rut this year with some observed rut activity but just not the normal high intensity as usual. Then it seems like the 2nd rut cycle kicked into gear over the last few days. My observations seem like this 2nd rut cycle this year had a higher intensity than the 1st rut cycle. My questions...did anybody else experience that and would something like that be more related to an area just based on when and where does were coming into heat or is that something to be expected with somewhat of a trickling 1st cycle rut rut? Sorry for such a long winded question but really curious what you guys&gals observed too.

Edited by JALA RUT

Fadetoblack, I agree with 2nd rut activity kicking in last week. Here it even seemed more intense than the 1st rut which seemed more of a trickle rut. I havent been out since I shot my buck Sunday morning but seemed like 2nd rut was in high gear both days of the weekend.