Homemade Sausage

BKhunter

Depends on what you're looking for. I have 3 recipes that I swear by. My friends and I do a lot of tailgating at sporting events and camping and we all like hot sausage. For patties I do a cajun that is pretty spicy but not over-whelmingly hot, I grow and dry my own garlic and put a good amount of it in the cajun. For links I use natural hog casing and do a hot italian which is similar to most that you find online. I think I found my recipe online a few years ago and have just tinkered with it and put my own little touch on it year after year. I have Buffalo Bills season tickets so we usually are tailgating by 9am on Sundays and we always do breakfast. I do a breakfast sausage with pure maple syrup marinade. Unbelieveable. That is a recipe that I found online also and made a few different batches with a few different twists. The joy of cooking wild game is putting your own signature on it. Take a few different peoples ideas and make them your own.

Depends on what you're looking for. I have 3 recipes that I swear by. My friends and I do a lot of tailgating at sporting events and camping and we all like hot sausage. For patties I do a cajun that is pretty spicy but not over-whelmingly hot, I grow and dry my own garlic and put a good amount of it in the cajun. For links I use natural hog casing and do a hot italian which is similar to most that you find online. I think I found my recipe online a few years ago and have just tinkered with it and put my own little touch on it year after year. I have Buffalo Bills season tickets so we usually are tailgating by 9am on Sundays and we always do breakfast. I do a breakfast sausage with pure maple syrup marinade. Unbelieveable. That is a recipe that I found online also and made a few different batches with a few different twists. The joy of cooking wild game is putting your own signature on it. Take a few different peoples ideas and make them your own.

Would you mind sharing that breakfast sausage with maple syrup recipe?