Saskatchewan Whitetail Hunting Video

CDN

I have created a DVD of my personal hunts to the incredible world of Whitetail Giants! I have been very fortunate to travel with my family and friends to Saskatchewan, Canada seven times in search of monster whitetail deer. During the course of our travels, we hunted with 3 different outfitters and hunted both the northeast and the northwest side of the Province. This 1 hour 24 minute video chronicles those trips, bringing the bone-chilling cold and dark chocolate colored racks of Saskatchewan right to your living room. You'll see the camps, the stands, the guides, and most important, the bucks! Here is a sneak preview of some of the action:

I am excited to offer this awesome collection of Canadian whitetail footage to you for only $12.95, plus $3.95 shipping. So order yours today and join us as we travel to outfitters such as Circle Lakes Outfitting, Buck Paradise and Turtle River Whitetail Outfitters in search of the monster bucks of the Mecca of the Whitetail World! Please PM me for details on how to order, or visit my website at http://www.oldwoodfiregrill.com/?page_id=705.