VIDEO: THE PERFECT BOW HEART SHOT!

TheFieldArcher

They don't go far when ya hitter like that! Nice video production. I only have kill shots, none of the fancy stuff =D

I hear that, I am just a regular bow hunter that happens to bring along a video camera and shares hunts... when I realized that a lot of young and new bowhunters were watching the videos, I really started to focus more on quality shots, I think it is very important for them to see where arrow placement should be and I show patience in the videos waiting for the right shot. Too many times you see these so called "pro staffers" making bad shots, they have someone working the camera, make the right shot! I hate hearing "I hit too far back, we will come back in the morning"... I understand it is hunting, but they are professionals and it happens a lot... I don't know, I just shake my head at a lot of these shots on these shows, seems like they just pick up people that are not really "professional" and they should practice and try to perfect their sport more like a real professional athlete would.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...