Harley Rakes

I was curious if any of the members have put food plots in with the use of a Harley Rake. How well did it work? Any comments would be appreciated. I have three plots in now that are about 3 acres total. The plots have clover in one and alfa rack in the other 2. Deer are in all three about equal. I would like to put a few more in but the above question has been nagging me.

Thanks for your imputpost-1460-0-11034200-1321801495_thumb.jp

I had a guy come in with one on the front of a skid steer, worked pretty good, but them darn rocks keep growing every winter. Would I do it again for food plots, probably not unless I'm using a rototiller, I would just pick up the grapefruit size.

Thanks for the reply Scobar. Since I posted I have ordered a new Land Pride Power rake. Most all the rakes today are all built pretty much similiar so I think that it got down too price. Oh well I have not heard anything bad about the power rakes so I will let you know how it works out.