Where should I go?

Single_shot

Have 2 tags for late SZ ML and i'm wondering exactly where the line is (SZ-NZ) in conjunction with what state lands are available and worth the time and $ to hunt. I'm having a hard time pinpointing the line,and finding state land that is SZ but still close to 6K. If I could find something close to the cabin,I am just north of the SZ/NZ line in 6K and would be able to stay at the cabin vs renting a room,or worse yet,having to drive 3hrs and 15min one way to hunt every day for 3 days. That won't work. My cabin is in Oswego county near Parish. Im not sure how far down I need to go to hit the SZ line and have no idea where it might be good to go.

OR,if I just travel from my house that is 1hr 30min from Binghamton to hunt maybe in Conklin or Kirkwood area on state land. That's alot of driving and gas as well though. I dunno what to do. Any help would be appreciated. I have the 12th through the 14th off to hunt but at this point i'm lost. :dontknow:

Thanks WNY...using that and this:

Northern - Southern Zone Line:

A line separating the Northern and Southern Zone portions of New York State described as follows: a line commencing at a point at the north shore of the Salmon river and its junction with Lake Ontario and extending easterly along the north shore of that river to the village of Pulaski, thence southerly along Route 11 to its intersection with Route 49 in the village of Central Square, thence easterly along Route 49 to its junction with Route 365 in the city of Rome, thence easterly along Route 365 to its junction with Route 28 in the village of Trenton, thence easterly along Route 28 to its junction with Route 29 in the village of Middleville, thence easterly along Route 29 to its junction with Route 4, thence northerly along Route 4 to its junction with Route 22, thence northerly and westerly along Route 22 to the eastern shore of South Bay on Lake Champlain in the village of Whitehall, thence northerly along the eastern shore of South Bay to the New York-Vermont boundary.

I was able to establish with clarity,where the line falls. Now I know where I can't hunt,lol. I may end up in Cicero SGMA as it's only about 30min south of the cabin. More research is needed. Thanks again.