5 fecta, big 8 down

TreeGuy

So my father has been trying for years to get one with all weapons. This is his 5th this year and completed his " 5fecta ". Bow, shotgun, pistol, muzzle, and this guy with his oh-6 yesterday in franklinville. It's been a great season for both of us and I'm so thankful he finally did it. This buck ended up going about 450yrds with an exploded liver, a grazed heart and a hole through one lung... Unbelievable ! Dropped dead 50 yrds from where I got my buck again, it was a great day !

IMAG0299.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

Thanks all, and I too try to enjoy my time with the " ole dog " as much as possible. He's had open heart and a minor stroke, but he won't stop hunting till he's in a pine box.... Oddly enough since bow opener I've been telling him this is his year, looks like I was right ! We have 7 in the freezer so far and we both have a few tags left. Can't wait for muzzle ! ! ! So thankful to have had such a great year..... Now if I could just get him to let the little guys go and watch em grow ! LOL, never happen - old school meat hunter