arctic shield h7 jacket and bibs / extreme cold gear

2 years ago I finally got sick and tired of being cold. I would say I am more likely to get cold than most and it really upset me to have to get out or the woods more than others to go warm up. I purchased a set of scent blocker dream season BIOS and jacket, they had a removable fleece vest and a fleece outer and were very heavy duty so i guessed they would be warm. I took them out for one sit in 20's weather and returned them the next day. I felt I was warmer with my old 5 layers on.

So i started the Google searching and saw the heater body suit and a line called arctic shield. These seemed to be my best options. arctic shield and there " re-tain" technology that was supposed to keep in 90% of your bodys heat. It was basically like the heater body suit except you didn't have to climb out of a human sized garbage bad to get a shot. I intended on using it for late season bow so i knew I would not want to deal with the heater body bag.

This was the first time I ever spent money on good gear so i wanted to be sure I was happy. I ordered the h7 bibs and jacket in realtree ap. The jacket was a 3 n 1 with a removable scent blocking longsleeve and a removable hood ( which has adjustments to make it the best hood I've ever used, especially when trying to scan 180 degrees. I removed the longsleeve and just use it for early bow. that cut down on the little bit of bulk the jacket had. The gear is fairly thin for what it does that's for sure.

So, if ur reading this u probably just want to know if It's warm.... Oh my goodness, I can honestly say I have never gotten cold with it on. Chilly, yes but never cold. Mind you I'm in wny and hunt all the way through late muzzle. I've sat in snow storms, windchills of negative temps and still stayed warm. I cannot recommend this gear enough ! They aren't the cheapest but they are far from the most expensive and they do what they are supposed to do !

Pros

WARM !

fair price

Removable liner that is actually usable

Removable hood that is actually usable

Not bulky

Tons of pockets inside and out, small and big

Quiet outer shell

quality gear

WARM

nice camo patterns available

All sizes available

Adjustable straps on bibs, handcuffs on jacket and waist strap on jacket

Windproof, waterproof, scent proof etc

Armpit zippers to help cool you down if u get too warm

DID I MENTION WARM ?

cons

Cost, not the cheapest gear out there

Outer shell is not the toughest material so if u push through thick brush it may not handle well

Walking long distance is not advised unless you take the jacket off and put it on at stand ( It's that warm )

I am more than happy with my purchase and if anyone else out there is sick of getting cold I strongly reccomend you get the arctic shield ! I'm pretty sure they offer a trial period and i know they offer your money back if your not satisfied. They also sell hats gloves boot covers etc. Check them out they have a great line.