Another great deal...

growalot

I don't know if I told you guys of the 50# drop sreader I got from T/C farms one year for a whopping $2.00 and change...but I was out today and they had spreaders reduced....some push some tow behind ...I found one tow behind 140#capacity with wide rubber tires and a lot of rust from sitting out side,,,never used...not the biggest they had but marked $179.99 down to $50.0...so I went in and said you have afew of those but this one has much more of a cosmetic problem...what will you really sell it to me for...$30.00....yep....loaded it right up...I'll wire brush it and rustolium prime it and give her a new paint job...SWEET

I am...when needed ....lol.... been wanting one of these for years and too cheap to bye....I have a very good repore with local stores...I'm always polite....carry my own goods and load them...take carts back inside and say Hi smile and ask after ppl working....Retail can be a crap job sometimes....might as well make the best of it for everyone...ben there done that ;)