Wildview Stealth Cam WV12

fasteddie

I Said I would never buy another Wildview camera as they only click one picture at a time . I was at DICKs and saw the Wildview WV12 that will take as many a 3 pics when motion is detected . The cameras were $49.98 but on sale for $24.98 . I had a $20 off coupon and bought 4 of them to give away as gifts . The camera is a 12 megapixel , .7 second trigger speed and a 60 foot range . It said Quick Set but I found it a pain in the butt to program . I tried the camera in the house but need to test it outside . 

• Like 1

I Said I would never buy another Wildview camera as they only click one picture at a time . I was at DICKs and saw the Wildview WV12 that will take as many a 3 pics when motion is detected . The cameras were $49.98 but on sale for $24.98 . I had a $20 off coupon and bought 4 of them to give away as gifts . The camera is a 12 megapixel , .7 second trigger speed and a 60 foot range . It said Quick Set but I found it a pain in the butt to program . I tried the camera in the house but need to test it outside . 

That is sweet of you - Do you need my address?
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk