Smith & Wesson Governor - thoughts? ? ?

What are your guys thoughts on this pistol? Seems really versatile...I read about in a magazine, seems pretty cool. Looks to me like it would be good for home defense, bear defense, etc. Could be used for anything and everything. I dont think the laser grips are necessary, I'd go with the standard model for $679.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Smith-Wesson-Governor174-Revolver/1275164.uts?Ntk=AllProducts&searchPath=%2Fcatalog%2Fsearch.cmd%3Fform_state%3DsearchForm%26N%3D0%26fsch%3Dtrue%26Ntk%3DAllProducts%26Ntt%3Dgovernor%26WTz_l%3DHeader%253BSearch-All%2BProducts&Ntt=governor&WTz_l=Header%3BSearch-All+Products

I have the Taurus Judge, a similar handgun. I don't think it can be beat for home defense...not really sure about the .45 colt for bear...rifling in the barrel produces a really wide spread shot pattern; not good for hunting. With the Taurus being quite a bit cheaper than the S&W, I suggest you give it a look.