Public fishing Kingston area ?

NY Region 3 Trapper

I am not sure but can find out tommorow,There was several spot's along sawkill road.More in the area of LakeKatrine do you know the area if you take the left at Angila's pizza and follaw over the tract's bare to the rite and there is a pull off on both side's of the road.Also if you want there is a public fishing spot just north of angila's stay straight on 9W and you will see the sign's.

Where are those pulloffs? I went over the tracks just today, and saw no legal pulloffs???? That spot just further up on 9W is littered with signs proclaiming private property. Any other ideas I live in Lake Katrine and would love some new fishing spots

Where are those pulloffs? I went over the tracks just today, and saw no legal pulloffs???? That spot just further up on 9W is littered with signs proclaiming private property. Any other ideas I live in Lake Katrine and would love some new fishing spots

Did you go up King's Highway toward's Saugerties for got to mention.There use to be a pull off on the south bound side of 9W that is/was for the public had a sign that stated it was a public fishing creek.We use to camp at three R'S camp ground that is how I know these spot's.

few pulll offs along 28, make a left just past the boiceville inn, you may need the dep permit?? also just past town hall in Shandaken, also under the bridge in Phoenicia.

2 spots on Old 28 in Shandaken make a rt off 28 just past fire house drive 100 or so yds on 42 then left on Old 28 (cr 47) both on left about 1.5-2 miles down

few pulll offs along 28, make a left just past the boiceville inn, you may need the dep permit?? also just past town hall in Shandaken, also under the bridge in Phoenicia.

2 spots on Old 28 in Shandaken make a rt off 28 just past fire house drive 100 or so yds on 42 then left on Old 28 (cr 47) both on left about 1.5-2 miles down

Absolutly correct also off rt 212 going north to Woodstock.And believe you are correct about permit's.Permit's are aval on line at no cost All you need is valid fishing lisence and the number off your id card.