delta ag seed coat?

Used it on a fall/winter plot mix a few weeks ago and it was sprouting 5 days later when I went up to check on it. The mix contained brassica and turnip.

Not sure what caused it to sprout up so fast and strong, but I did use the Delta Ag seed coat on it for the first time. Didn't get much rain at all in those 5 days either. Dry as a bone and super dusty the day I put it down. Was worried nothing would come up.

Would like to think it was the Delta Ag, and will be trying it again, but you never know. I have heard great and bad about the product. Figured it was worth a shot.

I tried it on my green and yellow beans in my garden... nothing sprouted... was not thrilled with it... not sure if maybe the seeds were bad??? It was a brand new packet... and for nothing to come up???? Next year I'll do control groups... see if there is a difference...

That stinks. Sorry to hear.

I probably put more Delta Ag into the seed mix than I was supposed to as well. I have a bad habit over overdoing everything.

But like I said, I think there was some rain in those 5 days it was down, but nothing much. If it wasn't the Delta Ag, I don't know what caused the quick and strong germination as the seed was not coated with any kind of jumpstart product. Just regular old seed.. Haven't been up in a few weeks but dying to get up this coming weekend to see how it has been doing.