Any birds released?

crappyice

Specifically, were birds released at great swamp and cranberry this year? Anyone know if they are planning another release for this weekend? You won't believe me but. Am hoping they do not have one planned for this weekend to keep those places less populated. I like to hit those places after a few weeks pass from the release date...

A few weeks might equal no pheasant...... there's a fine line between a challenge and no birds...... stocked pheasants get cleaned out fairly quickly or move off the properties. While I was normally pretty successful I didn't wait too long. Stewart is large enough to keep birds on the property...... it's a high quality hunt if you have a well trained dog. It also never really mattered where you park there..... its all good......

Thanks Stevemcd...I am guessing some found there way to great swamp and hingham usually gets a few. Someone mentioned in another thread that cranberry mountain shows little sign of birds past or present this season...I haven't been it yet but hope to find some time this coming weekend.