finally i can hunt

moose

After this weekend i can finally hunt last football game for my 11 year old son. I have only been out once since opening day due to football and work. Game on after this weekend don't ask me do anything (b-day parties, work parties, family get togethers, and what ever else there could be) that doesn't have to do with hunting YEAH!!!!!! :good:

• Like 1

i hear ya.If i wasn't out of work i wouldn't be able to get in the woods at all.Soccer,football,birthdays,chores,and so on.Atleast the sports are over as of today for me too.Supposed to go salmon fishing tomorow so there goes hunting tomorow.My 12 yr old wants to go salmon fishing instead of hunting for his first time.

i hear ya.If i wasn't out of work i wouldn't be able to get in the woods at all.Soccer,football,birthdays,chores,and so on.Atleast the sports are over as of today for me too.Supposed to go salmon fishing tomorow so there goes hunting tomorow.My 12 yr old wants to go salmon fishing instead of hunting for his first time.

my son turns 12 november10th and he wants to hunt.

Edited by moose

he turned 12 today;Took him salmon fishing.Shoulda went hunting.LOLDidn't catch nothing.Too windy to hunt any way.Going to get him out of school early tomorow and surprise him with an afternoon hunt.

Good luck by the way moose.Good luck making the time to get out.LOL.No matter how hard i try to make hunting the "priority" i always get over run by something or someone else.LOL.