Cold temps baby!!

WhitetailAddict11

It's looking like the temperature is really going to drop these next few days and I'm guessing it's really gonna kick things into gear as far as daytime movement is concerned. I plan to hunt all day tomorrow through monday. Scrape activity has been weak at my best farm but I know the big boys are their, and I'm sure they'll be throwing dirt and leaves everywhere this weekend. What's everyone else's game plan!?

Tired of being wet...wth new doe tags I will hit a covered blind later...This coming week I hope to see some rut activity....having a difficult time pin pointing movements....The timber harvests have them in a totally different pattern...escape routes have changed as well

I believe I may have heard some sparing the other morning..and a couple of grunts as I packed up last night...buck sightings are dismal ...last year they were every where...but then again this is the least I've spent hunting in a many a year....warm...then winds and rain...now winds with very cold and rain...can hardly wait for next week