a secret weapon....

growalot

I was thinking at lunch time how to fix the buck..doe not coming in close enough...they are all spooky now...so I'm thinking a non sexual scent lure...I use to make candles when the kids were home and had purchased scented oils...use them for soaps as well...But I like cinnamon ..deer don't.....

I know ppl around here feed..what ever..so I looked up whats in some of this stuff...hhhmmm molasses...l'm looking through and find a ginger snap scent....close enough...I find a spray bottle...I save all the little ones from no scent spray....add a little over an once of oil to some warm water and shake....I sprayed it on the bottom of my boots as I got close to the stand and on some trees....then about an hour into not seeing any thiong and a slight breeze started I misted the air with it....well the doe encounter I had later...makes me think the spray settle around my stand... live on stand thread .....Thus the secret weapon..will try again tomorrow