deer jacking

sweet old bill

We have had all summer 3 mom doe's with there fawns in thefield in back of the house and also a young buck that we watched all summer, he was a 4 point buck...not very large in body, but was in good health.

My grandson just came in last night and said he now lays dead, about 100 yards from our 2 man tree stand, someone shot him with a rifle from the road, he ran downhill to the small stream and made it just across it and that was it for him

. It makes me so mad that someone shoots a deer out of season, and then does not have the balls to followup on the shot. The yotes have alread eaten off the back end so it must have been tuesday when he was shot.

5 years ago a local jacked a 160 buck off my hay field on nov.7.Which is bow season. I was told about it by a few nieighbors and I know where this person lives. Can't do anything about it about it,its all hear say. He claimed to have shot the deer on opening day of gun season , but a neighbor saw the deer and the hair was already slipping. Well that's only about 10 days of hanging before the gun season.