Why??

oneidacountyhunter

Obviously the tongue will hang down from gravity, I get that. Is it just sheer coincidence that the tongue is on the opposite side if the shot placement

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I would assume that the exit hole is usually on the other side of the entry he as well? Same could probably Bessie about how the deer falls, exit hole against the ground.

All this isn't some kind of coincidence or some miracle. It's all backed up by science and physics.

The bullet going through the body will expand and cause the deer to drop in the same the bullet travels. Unless the deer is able to run or do backflips, it's most likely going to be entry hole facing up and tongue facing down.

Bubba our brains differ in the fact the one side controls one entire side where a deers brain controls one side of the back and opposite on the front

If what you're saying is that one side of the brain affects one side of the head and the other side of the body it's the same in humans. If you're having a stroke in your brainstem you will have paralysis on one side of your body and the other side of your face. Same idea

If what you're saying is that one side of the brain affects one side of the head and the other side of the body it's the same in humans. If you're having a stroke in your brainstem you will have paralysis on one side of your body and the other side of your face. Same idea

THe difference in deer is the switch is in the middle of the back instead of up in the neck region