Target Buck

mbucks27

Well i found out last week that the buck i was hunting last year is still alive. I got a night time pic of him and was happy to see he was still alive and on the property i have permission to hunt. I hung 2 cams there on Sunday and checked them yesterday. he was there 3 days this week during daylight in a big fresh scrape under my stand. Cant hunt this weekend but i will be hunting him very hard until the end of the season Dec 31st (long island). I really hope i get a a chance at this buck. He has been haunting me since last year when he winded me in my stand at about 35 yards and took off. Any ideas on what he will score i'm thinking 125-130.

get-attachment.jpg

get-attachment4.jpg

Here are a few other bucks we got on cam this week as well

get-attachment5.jpg

get-attachment2.jpg

get-attachment6.jpg

I'm not going to be able to hunt him this weekend but i will be out there from Thurs Sun next week and then every day from the 22nd until the 31 except for Christmas day.

Real nice bucks John. Hope you get a crack at him. It's been a real slow season for me.........only saw 2 bucks all year. I missed almost 3 weeks of the season due to a ton of OT at work due to the storm. We also lost access to a property that we've been hunting for the last 7 yrs so its been tough trying to find some new spots. I'm gonna try and give it my best the next few weeks till the end but it could be tag soup for me and my son. Lots of luck to you and have a great time in AC.

Thanks guys!!! If i need some help ill let you know liwaterman lol. My brothers hunted there today and saw 7 does and a small buck. We did get another nice buck passing through two days ago. Im hoping once the colder weather comes the bucks will start moving good again. Jist got back from AC came home up 1200 so it wasnt a bad weekend to skip hunting. Ill be back out there on Thurs and be hunting all weekend. Hope to have some pics of a nice buck down before the season ends.

John