Live from your stand, blind, stalk, hunt 2010!

HuntingNY

I got this idea from a member that sent it over, he said he saw it on a post on AT.

It would be fascinating to hear and see what others across New York were  encountering live. With smart phones it makes this a lot easier.  You  can post pics or just updates on weather, what you are seeing, or not,  anything as long as it is live.

You can take pics with your smartphone and upload them to the site, alternative options posted below from the thread I was told to checkout on AT.

if you use photobucket.com you can mobile upload and post the link on here.

1. create an account, its free.

2. click upload button at the bottom(mobile)

3. copy the email upload link

4. send the picture in email to the copied link & it will show up in your album.

5 get URL and copy/paste it into the forum.

Many photo services like Flickr and Photobucket if you have a smart phone have an application that does this for you.

Anyways, this odiously might not appeal to everyone, however I thought it might be fun when you have some downtime in the stand.

You can either do one of two things.  Start a new thread in this section (preferred) OR post a reply to this one.

Any Thoughts?

That seems like a great idea to me, I'll try to do it.  The only issue is, where I hunt, the bars on my blackberry tend to jump from 3 bars to zero bars without even moving!  I would be cool to see what everyone else is experiencing in the woods!  We all have some downtime in the stand / blind from time to time.