4 more days! who will hunt opening day on LI?

Geno C

I won't.  I hunt public land and I went out last year on opening day and people were everywhere.  I parked in one spot and before I went out in the woods I saw another hunter walk out and said dont bother.  He was sitting in a stand with 2 doe under him and another hunter walked right up and set up near him.  I usually like to let a week pass before I head out.

I won't.  I hunt public land and I went out last year on opening day and people were everywhere.  I parked in one spot and before I went out in the woods I saw another hunter walk out and said dont bother.  He was sitting in a stand with 2 doe under him and another hunter walked right up and set up near him.  I usually like to let a week pass before I head out.

I do the same thing, I like hunting the second or third week on oct.

rain or shine im going in! ive been dyeing to sit this stand and im looking forward to it. ive seen big bucks up on there feet during the rain, so im going to give it a shot. we will see what happens. im excited eitherway...

gotta be in it to win it...