mossberg 535

Anyone know that size action slide tube the mossberg 535 takes i want to change my forend and since its the newer mossberg i have to buy a action slide tube because this one dosnt have one. Also has anyone had any feeding issues with them mine will feed 3 then i have to pump it twice to feed the next round.

I use one for waterfowl hunting, Every now and then when i fired the round in the chamber the 2nd round, waiting in the magazine would kick out and fall on the ground, It only did it with 31/2" shells, I had to cut down the plug a little and haven't had the problem since, I love the gun 31/2bb out of a modified choke is absolutely deadly, Ive never tried shooting more than 3 shells out of it, I got it put in the plug and put the slug barrel in the cabinet, I just know that its almost identical to the 500 in the parts and assembly only difference i see is everything is just a little longer,