WTB 10 rd Accurate-Mag

Title speaks for its self i want a ten round Accurate Mag in 308 winchester.

(like this: http://www.brownells.com/magazines/rifle-magazines/magazines/308-win-10-round-magazine-sku100008954-45250-101944.aspx)

im not looking to pay over 30 or 40 bucks...

(mods feel free to delete if this looks a little too...... illegal) since our dear Gov Cumoron seams to frown on 10 rounders... also correct me if im wrong but i understand it IS legal to have one of these as long as i ONLY load 7 rounds in it. correct?

from what I see, as long as you buy it before April 15th you're ok.......good luck, they're probably harder to find than ammo.......yes, as long as you have one prior to that date it's legal as long as you promise to only put 7 rounds in it.

Edited by jjb4900

yeah thats what im thinking to... hopefully someone sells for a good price!!! ive read of using Rem 700 mags in my model of gun but in a little nervous about trying that cause you need to do a little bit of work (dremill off a little lip or something like that) on the mag to make it fit...