Shield; Nano or CM9

I have decided that rather than get a different .380 I would just look at 9mm. I have been researching 3 models. They are the S&W Shield, the Beretta Nano and the Kahr CM9.

Here is a link to a very good review: http://monderno.com/gun-reviews/beretta-nano-vs-kahr-cm9-vs-sw-shield/

I really like the Shield but it is the largest and heaviest of the 3 but has the best trigger so I have reviewed. I looked at both the Nano and Kahr at Gander but can not get my hands on a Shield. Probably b/c it is so in demand.

I really like sights on the Kahr, a white dot over a bar... like a lower case i. I really like the look of the Nano. I can buy a Sheild on back order with a deposit for as low as $469 at a private dealer and a Nano for the same.

Utmost importance to be is size and the Kahr is the smallest.

Decisions... decisions. Any body one of theses? Your thoughts?

I'm still for the Kahr. I carry the MK40 every day. Its the same design as the CM9 but has an all steel frame and its a 40 cal. Its very concealable, accurate and reliable. I have about 350 rounds through it, with out a single problem. That includes different brands of hollow points.

I'm sure the Smith and the Beretta are good guns too. I would go for the gun that is most concealable and feels the best in you hand.