Middletown Gun Show...

sits in trees

thats odd. if it was a stock unmodified sks it dosent fall under the safe act on 2 couunts, fixed mag, over 50yr old. what is cuomo's fact sheets not telling us??? police use only??? i thought the law gave no law enforcement excemptions? i cant tell if im getting more confused or irate.

by the way, how was the coffee? lol

Edited by tuckersdaddy

didnt have the coffee, i had plenty before getting there, but the sausage guys homemade Sopressata, and little kielbasa's in a variety of flavors are awesome, also some real good jerky...

there was one guy selling high cap prebans for AKS and ARs at 25 a pc, i asked him if is was still legal to buy these and he said yes until April 14th? i dunno???

Does that mean that LEO's can buy these for their own personal use? I'm just trying to figure out why they were specifically marked Law Enforcement.

I can tell you this, the way the current law was written, they failed to write in any exemptions for law enforcement, that is supposed to be added before the final draft is done..........so those sales should or shouldn't have been available to anyone at this point in time, unless they are still operating under the old law, not quite sure of the exact date when everything is enacted or exactly what was being sold.

Edited by jjb4900