Hamburg Outdoors Show

Rev Ev

I went last year and wasn't disappointed. Ton's of stuff to see and do, something like 5 buildings. I spent about 3 hours there and felt like I rushed through. I'll be going again tomorrow or Saturday. Last year I picked up some rodent skull earrings for my wife. Somehow they ended up being the only piece of jewelry in my mancave.

So I dropped by yesterday. It was worth going to. The show hasn't really grown, but it hasnt shrinked either. IF you go online you can get $2 off your ticket. I enjoyed myself, spent about 3 hours there wandering around. More outfitters this year, less artsy stuff. And a new pickle place.

So I dropped by yesterday. It was worth going to. The show hasn't really grown, but it hasnt shrinked either. IF you go online you can get $2 off your ticket. I enjoyed myself, spent about 3 hours there wandering around. More outfitters this year, less artsy stuff. And a new pickle place.

Where online can you get the discount?