Why do they keep saying this!!!! Grrr!

nybuckboy

This was again written in the link about Obama's gun trafficking crackdown on gun control

The proposed ban was one of the parts of Obama's gun control efforts most directly linked to the December 14 massacre at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, that left 20 children and six adults dead. The gunman, Adam Lanza, 20, used an assault-style semi-automatic rifle.  

NOT TRUE

Not trying to start a war here, but what part of that isn't true?

I just did a quick Google search because I thought I may have missed this headline and I still see every major news source saying that the AR was used to kill the victims.  Any smaller sites saying things to the contrary only source that one early NBC newscast and some "anonymous FBI sources".  If you can link something from a reputable site that states the AR wasn't used in the school, I'd really like to read the story.

Not trying to start a war here, but what part of that isn't true?

I just did a quick Google search because I thought I may have missed this headline and I still see every major news source saying that the AR was used to kill the victims.  Any smaller sites saying things to the contrary only source that one early NBC newscast and some "anonymous FBI sources".  If you can link something from a reputable site that states the AR wasn't used in the school, I'd really like to read the story.

I guess I stand corrected. Did some research and can't find but one source that says otherwise. My Bad!!  

Moderators can remove if they wish.