couple plot questions?

Planning on planting my food plot this weekend its about 2-3 acres. I mowed it all down yesterday today Im killing it off with some homeade roundup.  Ive planted probably 4 or 5 plots in the past usually only plant every other year. Ive had some really awesome plots some years and some poor plots also. This is the first year im going to kill it off instead of just cutting it and tilling it in. I wanna try and get less weeds then in the past. This weekend when its all dead and time to till should I just till in all the dead left overs and roots or burn it away before tilling. Ive heard before you should never do any kind of burning around your hunting area but i burnt some brush rite next to the plot this spring and still had deer around walking rite next to the burn area seamed unaffected. Let me know if you think this is a good idea or not I think it will eliminate more weed growth but dont wanna scare any deer away either.

Thanx for any help.

post-1619-0-38057000-1374593332_thumb.jp

Wow if your home brew RR kills it down in 5 days ...please give me the recipe....my spray downs take a full 10-14 days to fully kill perennial roots...but that said killing the top for me...is only to make discing easier...because I know that once I kill and till ...all those dormant weed seeds will be happy campers and that plot will have 2x's as many weeds as it did before I started...Unless I can get and annual in there that is thick as can be and has a way faster growth rate to smother them out...That is why I never spend $$$on perennial seed in new plots..for 3 years...at least 2