Finally got some bucks....and a surprise!

Have been having a hard time finding anything with horns, until i checked the cam today. Got 9 different bucks and a few nice two year olds. Also got a bit of a surprise. See it yet? No other pictures of him, but I am pretty sure it is a buck and hes a year and half. Had a button buck piebald at 10 yards last year in the same location, but let him walk.(I wont shoot a yearling even if it is a piebald) Think it is the same deer considering how rare they are. Hopefully i can get some more pictures of him. 

post-3139-0-71962100-1376702431_thumb.jppost-3139-0-98742700-1376702439_thumb.jppost-3139-0-11502200-1376702490_thumb.jppost-3139-0-96711500-1376702514_thumb.jp

sampotter, this could very well be the same deer. This pic was taken about 3/4 of a mile north of 5/20 in the fosterville area. I also seen one just on the south side of 5/20 this spring

I'd bet money on it. My sighting was on the corner of Blanchard Rd and 5/20. The deer ran from the small brushy patch east of Blanchard, across the small field opening, and into the big buckthorn patch that is at the end of the drumlin that has a house on the 5/20 end. I only saw the deer for a split second but was sure of what I saw. I literally drove past there yesterday and thought about how cool it would be to get permission to get permission to put a camera there to get pictures of the deer. Now I guess I don't have to. I hope you get more pictures and he lives for at least 3 more years.

I'd bet money on it. My sighting was on the corner of Blanchard Rd and 5/20. The deer ran from the small brushy patch east of Blanchard, across the small field opening, and into the big buckthorn patch that is at the end of the drumlin that has a house on the 5/20 end. I only saw the deer for a split second but was sure of what I saw. I literally drove past there yesterday and thought about how cool it would be to get permission to get permission to put a camera there to get pictures of the deer. Now I guess I don't have to. I hope you get more pictures and he lives for at least 3 more years.

Small world, my sighting was in the same spot. The deer was feeding just north of the house there. I was one of about 8 vehicles pulled off on blanchard watching it. Did have a distant picture of it on my phone but can't seem to find it. I think three more years is a bit stretch for it, but it'd be nice to see him go that long