My new ml now out of commish for a bit

apoallo

So after I shot the muzzleloader for the first time about a dozen shots or so I disassembled and cleaned everything I took out the firing pin bushing the spring and the firing pin clean them and went to put them back in and discovered that the bushing would not go in all the way and sit flush against the receiver so I took it out took a flashlight looked inside the threads and discovered that there is a gap in the threads in the receiver where the bushing screws into clear as day hole so I contacted CVA customer service which are great and sent them a picture and they will be sending me a whole new received post-1590-13796015287079_thumb.jpg

post-1590-13796015418298_thumb.jpg

post-1590-13796015532058_thumb.jpg

If you zoom in on the pictures you are able to see the whole that I am talking about in the threads which is preventing me from screwing the bushing all the way and seating at flush against the receiver. Now just waiting to her

At from the CVA Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

always good to hear about company's with good customer service, but of course now you're gonna have people telling you they warned you about buying a CVA.

true but this issue would be hard to blame directly on cva. For all I know it could have been my fault. Maybe I double threaded it by mistake and that's the result..... who knows. but yes someone will say they told me so. all I care about is that CVA is taking care of it...

Edited by apoallo

true but this issue would be hard to blame directly on cva. For all I know it could have been my fault. Maybe I double threaded it by mistake and that's the result..... who knows. but yes someone will say they told me so. all I care about is that CVA is taking care of it...

I had a similar story with a Ruger pistol, I messed it up royally and they fixed everything free of charge and even paid the return shipping.