South Texas Ranch-Whitetail and Exotic Hunts

South Texas Ranch

We are located in San Isidro, Texas in the heart of The South Texas brush country.

Species: Whitetail, Aoudad, Axis, Blackbuck, Buffalo, Dybowski Sika, Eland, Elk, Fallow, Nilgai, Red Stag, Wildebeest, and Zebra

We have a ten bedroom lodge with an indoor pool and hot tub. A large industrial kitchen. A cover skeet/trap range with lighting to shoot at night and many other accommodations.

We are still booking Trophy as well as management hunts for the 2013-2014 season.

Visit us at: http://southtexranch.com

Thank You,

STR

We only have the 600 and 2000 acre pieces, youd be amazed that even on 600 acres you see different deer every sitting and we see deer up to the last weeks of season we have never seen before in person or on camera.

You didn't answer my question. Do you offer and free range hunting? No fences.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes along with our strict managment practices we have constant nutrituion availiable for the animals, we keep free choice gravity fed protein feeders full 24/7, mineral blocks, and alfalfa/peanut hay bales at all feeding stations. We are also located in some of the best natural vegitation for antler development in Texas bordering "The Golden Triangle."

& to clarify we only have fenced properties, sorry for the miscommunication!

Yes along with our strict managment practices we have constant nutrituion availiable for the animals, we keep free choice gravity fed protein feeders full 24/7, mineral blocks, and alfalfa/peanut hay bales at all feeding stations. We are also located in some of the best natural vegitation for antler development in Texas bordering "The Golden Triangle."

& to clarify we only have fenced properties, sorry for the miscommunication!

When you're ready to do some real free-range, non-baiting hunting, let me know and I'll take you out on my 500 acres here in CNY.  I may not have "trophy-class" bucks here, but it's fair hunting with no bait or mineral blocks.  BTW, I won't charge you what you'd charge me to come shoot one of your penned-up monsters.

When you're ready to do some real free-range, non-baiting hunting, let me know and I'll take you out on my 500 acres here in CNY. I may not have "trophy-class" bucks here, but it's fair hunting with no bait or mineral blocks. BTW, I won't charge you what you'd charge me to come shoot one of your penned-up monsters.

How much? I'd come upstate for a chance at 120"+

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

When you're ready to do some real free-range, non-baiting hunting, let me know and I'll take you out on my 500 acres here in CNY.  I may not have "trophy-class" bucks here, but it's fair hunting with no bait or mineral blocks.  BTW, I won't charge you what you'd charge me to come shoot one of your penned-up monsters.

We do have personal use free range hunting on 10,000+ bordering The King Ranch under the same managment practices with the same quality of animals. The sole purpose of having a fence one these properties is for the exotic game that could be detrimental to native habitat and wildlife if they escape and do not have supplemental feed to support their needs. Most non-native animals not only eat forbes like whitetails but they can out graze them with their overly aggressive temperments.

But either way, we greatly appreciate the invite. But hunting the South Texas rut is second to none. When you are ready to hunt our beautiful South Texas brush country landscape contact us.

Thanks again,

STR