HELP!

growalot

http://www.lumenok.net/product.htm

Easy To Use

• Just remove the original nocks from your arrows and insert the Lumenok. When the nock is fully seated against the electrically conductive end of the carbon or aluminum arrow shaft, the Lumenok lights. Wiggling the nock back and forth in the shaft breaks electrical contact between the arrow shaft and the Lumenok, causing the light to go off. At this point the archer can put the Lumenok equipped arrow in his quiver and forget about it. It will automatically be activated upon release of the arrow when shot, allowing the archer to more easily follow the flight of his arrow.

• The Lumenok will remain lit for up to 40 hours or until retrieved and is turned off by wiggling it back and forth. These nocks will operate hundreds of times.

No kidding Lawd...Mr B said the same thing....it's not turning off...would have had that SOB ....but he suddenly turned direction and I had to move from the door to the window...never shot thru the window before......teach me for forgetting my  critter getter arrow...but.....now I can shoot thru the Windows with confidence....and it was Oh so quiet!