Staten Island Deer

A6A6

Nice, good times at wolfes pond. Yeah still playing puck and Wiffel ball by you, great to hear lol that's they way it should be. Any idea if wolfs pond will have a freshwater pond again lol

Yeah it is nice to see. Hard to find kids playing outside anymore. Wolfes Pond will have a freshwater pond again. The pond is still there, they are just rehabbing it.

Although it would be very convenient to hunt on Staten Island, I wasnt serious in hoping in them opening a deer season.... I've seen some great bucks around here and this one was a nice size, we saw him out there by the the Lowes..... there are some dense wooded area that would make decent area to hunt but still because of the population and living layout, its just not practicle. Same goes for the turkey. Monster gobblers.....but not practical. ... would be nice to experience the way some of our members live, in the sense that they see able to hunt within minutes of they're homes.... but I'm sure Bloomberg would have another dumb campaign over anything like this.... they are still nice to look at every once in a while when you see a true staten island giant.... last year I spotted what could have been a 180 inch 12ptr. Not too far from where this picture was taken My jaw hit the dashboard.... made my day thought...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk